Season 2019/20 - membership fees
· Senior Players Membership - One-off £96 membership fee paid at the start of the season, or 12 monthly instalments of £10 (total of £120)
· U21 & Student Playing Members (Over 19 and in full time education): One-off £70 membership fee paid at the start of the season, or 12 monthly instalments of £7 (total of £84 for the year)
· Social Membership - one-off payment of £50 payable at the start of the season
Benefits of membership
Members will receive access to the club's allocation of England Six Nations and Autumn International tickets.
Paying your membership helps the club pay for:
· facilities (pitch, changing rooms, clubhouse)
· professional coaches and physio
· club playing kit and training equipment
· coach transport to distant fixtures
· after-match meals
How to join the club and pay membership fees
The club’s website is hosted on Pitchero (lewesrugby.com) from which all membership, subscriptions, news and events are managed and communicated.
To join the club and pay membership click on the Join link at the top of the homepage and follow the instructions. Once approved by the club admin you can fill in contact/medical/dietary details and select the membership product appropriate to you. You will also need to register with the RFU if you haven’t previously done so by using this link and completing your details: https://gms.rfu.com/GMS/CreateAccount/?qs=MtsU15xYpdQ51rUIk28%2bzeQSTyhGtdmBktv4aylEa0o%3d
The online payment system will set up a direct debit (which is shown as Go Cardless on your bank statements) which will be one time only for those paying in full upfront or monthly for those spreading it out over the year.
Any questions please contact the Secretary (email@example.com) or Club Treasurer (firstname.lastname@example.org).