Season 2016/2017: Benefits of membership
Members will receive access to the club's allocation of England Six Nations and Autumn International tickets.
Paying your membership helps the club pay for:
- facilities (pitch, changing rooms, clubroom)
- professional coaches and physio
- club playing kit
- transport to distant fixtures
- after-match meals
How much is membership?
- Senior Players Membership - Men's - One-off £50 membership fee paid at the start of the season, plus £5 per match playing subs (payable on the day)
- Men’s U21 & Student Members (Over 19 and in full time education): Subscription for year 2016/17 – One-off £25 membership fee paid at the start of the season, plus £3 per match playing subs (payable on the day)
- Women’s Senior Player Membership: subscription for year 2016/17 – £120 or 12 monthly payments of £10
- Women’s U21 & Student Member (Over 19 and in full time education): Subscription for year 2016/2017 – £84 or 12 monthly payments of £7
- Social Membership - one-off payment of £50
Can I pay electronically?
Yes, we now have an online payment system where you can set up a direct debit. Go to the payments page and follow the instructions there.
Please download and complete the membership and registration forms below, fill them in electronically or by hand and return to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave them in the clubhouse addressed to Andy Kipling.