New season starts on Sunday 8th September.
Lewes RFC prides its self on being an enjoyable and family friendly place to play rugby.
Our under 10s team is open to all boys and girls aged 9-10 (in Year 5). At Under 10s, the team size increases to 8 and a simplified version of the ruck and maul is introduced. Age Grade Rugby was introduced by the RFU to ensure a safe progression for our younger players into the full 15 a-side game, this includes the general introduction of different aspects of the game season by season.
Training is on Sunday mornings from 10.00-12.00 at the Stanley Turner Ground upper training pitches.
To find out more please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Lewes RFC we:
1. Put children at the heart of everything we do and all decisions we make.
2. Encourage fun on the pitch, through equal opportunity and realistic expectations of our children.
3. Develop children’s confidence and character as players and as people, challenging any behaviour that conflicts with this.
4. Build the skills of our adults to provide a safe, healthy, respectful and enjoyable environment for children.
5. Champion rugby’s Core Values, inspiring a lifelong bond between children, adults and our sport.
[Quilter Kids First Pledge]